Specifications Coordinator – Quality Administrator - Technical
My client is a market leading Food Group, home to a number of household name brands and supplier to the UK’s major retailers. Based at a flagship manufacturing facility in West Yorkshire, we require a Specifications Coordinator to manage retailer specifications.
- To manage retailers web-based specifications and ensure their accurate and timely submission and update when process or packaging changes are requested
- Assist in the management of Technical and IT related issues including issue of product bar codes and factory recipes/specification documents
- Work with NPD Managers and ensure that data is transferred onto the production systems, so that product launches are not delayed
- Attend product launches with NPD and retailer presence and give Technical support
- Utilise SAP to update and create site information to match the specification
- Assist with the management of supplier approval
- Support the site vision which is to be the home of operational excellence and the customer’s first choice manufacturer
- Degree or HND in Food Science, Food Technology or related discipline preferred, or relevant experience
- Experience of SAP, CPD, HAMILTON GRANT or equivalent systems is preferable
- Generic IT Systems experience such as Excel, Word etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to produce reports
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels internally and externally
- Good planning and organisation skills
- In depth understanding of all retailers specification formats and be well versed in use of their electronic databases (e.g. M&S PLuM, Tesco TTL, Sainsbury INSPIRE, Morrison’s CREATIONS and Asda ASPECT
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Andrew Jagger, Associate Director Food & FMCG Division quoting job reference AJ 4015.
All CV's received will be acknowledged.