Maintenance Manager, No nights, no weekends £45k+
2 days left
- Contract Type
I have been approached by a multi national engineering company to assist them in recruiting a maintenance shift team leader for their expanding production site near Bury!
Paying - £41,000 plus shift allowance 10% 6-2 2-10 no nights + an early finish Fridays.
You will provide an effective and proactive maintenance service utilising Planned Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance techniques to ensure efficiency and cost targets are exceeded and that best practice maintenance management is used.
What will you do?
- Utilising your mechanical/electrical experience you will support the business in meeting its efficiency and cost targets.
- Identify and resolve health and safety issues relating to maintenance
- Conduct machine condition appraisals.
- Identify maintenance improvements to production equipment.
- Collate equipment history and performance information.
- In conjunction with production colleagues carry out root cause analysis to resolve issues
- Utilize and update the Computerized Maintenance Management System to ensure its effective usage.
- Liaising with Production supervision about breakdown's and handover once completed.
- Dealing with external suppliers and ordering parts as needed.
- Supervising the team during each shift and prioritising jobs in the absence of the Maintenance manager.
What will you need
You will need a minimum of 5 years post Apprenticeship experience together with an ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
The flexibility to work a 2 shift pattern.
Ability to use personal knowledge, training, and experience to make rapid decisions when in a breakdown situation, and follow through with a plan, adapting to the situation as required, and communicating the decision making process to those affected.
To have strong organisational ability, both personally and professionally
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please give me a call or an email ASAP to run through the details!
Apply for Maintenance Manager, No nights, no weekends £45k+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly