We are looking to appoint a Reward Specialist to be based at our UK head office in Chesterfield. This is a brand new role in which you will be required to review and analyse reward systems and data, deploying projects and new practice to ensure reward data accuracy, and the provision of robust management information informing HR, management and colleague decision making.Package description
- Ad hoc analysing and reporting of reward themes, trends and practice to prompt and inform HR decision making
- Create a dynamic Reward Management Information (MI) dashboard to provide business and HR professionals insight into current reward metrics
- Identify data set anomalies through practical use of and auditing of multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Collaborate with People Services to ensure the efficient analysis and deployment of payment cycles including ASR and Bonus to ensure accuracy and governance
- Own, manage and deploy specific projects which contribute to the Total Reward strategy and lead to greater consistency of practice
- Collaborate with People Services to ensure system interfaces relating to Reward to ensure appropriate flow of data, accuracy and ease of colleague accessibility
- Knowledge of salary inflation and the market drivers
- Prior career history to include work in either HR or Reward environment, preferably where the role focuses on determining appropriate policy and practice
- CIPD or equivalent calibre
- Experience in delivering to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of Job Sizing methodologies sufficient to be able to make day to day judgements on new positions and engage with suppliers to review individual issues or group trends
- Proven ability to deliver tools, education and processes necessary to support the consistent application of remuneration
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland