Technical Manager- 18 month contract
18 MONTH CONTRACT
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit for an 18 month contract...
Responsibilities include the following:
• Ensure site compliance with customer and legal requirements.
• Manage the site HACCP plan and implementation.
• Work with site departmental managers to ensure continued compliance with BRC and customer requirements.
• In conjunction with Operations team drive and Manage Good Manufacturing Practices.
• With Operations team Set & Manage all inbound delivery standards.
• Work with Suppliers to ensure clear understanding of material specifications.
• Implement and manage changes to quality system in line with changes in legislative or customer requirements.
• In conjunction with Operations Management team develop a culture with Continuous Improvement as the key driver.
• Lead the quality team ensuring products are produced to customer’s expectations and in line with Internal Quality parameters.
• Conduct personal development appraisals and develop training needs for the team.
• In conjunction with Operations team investigate all customer complaints and feedback findings.
• Conduct supplier technical audits as part of the supplier approval system..
• Manage the internal audit process.
• Member of site incident management team.
• Liaise with Customer facing Technical team on all aspects of retailers requirements.
• Assist in setting and Managing departmental budget, with regular review of performance to budget.
• Primary Food Safety Advisor on Site.
• Supply technical information to direct supply customers.
• Manage Site Cleaning and ensure standards are maintained at all times.
The right candidate for the role will have a proven track record in Food Manufacturing coupled with people management experience. You will have experience of working to BRC and HACCP standards.
MON-FRI Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.