HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT & QUALITY MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager – Food Manufacturing
£40,000 + competitive car allowance + benefits
Liverpool, North West
As one of the leading manufacturers of ambient goods, this business operates across multiple sites, supplying premium products into the retailers. Due to a period of continuous growth, they have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced H&S Manager to join the senior leadership team.
The primary focus of the role will be the design and implementation of the company health & safety strategy. The secondary function will involve playing a pivotal role in the day to day management of the quality team. This is a varied role, offering a high level of autonomy, along with both development and progression.
- Developing and implementing the HSEQ company strategy across multiple sites
- Participate and advise in safety audits and risk assessments
- Manage a team of Quality Auditors on site, being responsible for their performance and development.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement across the business focusing on the safety, legality and quality of products.
- To implement and maintain systems that identify risks and hazards
- Design and delivery of Health and Safety training
- Support the technical department in the preparation for regulatory, retailer and internal audits
- To manage COSHH legislation and to chair safety meetings.
- Support the Head of Technical in the coordination of audits.
- Significant experience of working in a health & safety role within Food Manufacturing
- Exposure to quality issues and regulations
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience in risk management
If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.