Supply Chain Administrator
Our client are a large Food Manufacturer who have a great reputation in the industry. A new vacancy has arisen in Cambridgeshire within the Supply Chain and Planning Team.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to develop a career in the Food Industry.
- Administration and planning duties associated with the Supply Chain team
- Daily interaction with Buyers, Production Managers and Sales Teams
- Communicating with Supermarket Retailer Customers regularly
- Data analysis and breakdown
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel
- A recent Graduate
- Strong MS Excel user
- Any Supply Chain or Planning experience would be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Tuesday to Saturday, 6am - 3pm
- Starting salary between £18-20k
- Excellent training and development programme
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.