Interim Supplier Technical Manager
Working closely with a diverse supplier base you’ll manage the quality of raw materials and packaging throughout the supply chain.
- Supporting suppliers to ensure raw material quality, availability, safety, ethical and legal standards are all met and exceeded.
- Responsible for NPD and EPD activity as well as approving new suppliers and products, you will liaise with a range of stakeholders to deliver these results.
- You’ll trouble-shoot unexpected issues and be responsible for their resolution.
- A graduate in a food science or related discipline you should have technical or QA experience gained in a retail or food manufacturing environment. A lead assessor and hands on auditing experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of a range of products and high and low risk environments would be beneficial.
- You should be able to show examples of technical innovation and using great influencing be able to inspire both suppliers and store operational teams to deliver exceptional quality standards.