QUALITY SERVICES MANAGER
4 days left
- Contract Type
Quality Services Manager
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
Due to a period of growth, this manufacturer of both low and high risk products are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to assist the Technical Manager in a site based but customer facing role.
This will be a varied position, and would suit someone with a strong quality background who enjoys developing customer relationships. You will not be required to manage a team, however a large part of the role will involve coordinating daily activities to ensure targets are met.
Experience working with both fresh produce and high care products is essential in this role. You will be keen to work in a demanding, fast paced, but rewarding environment which can offer some exciting opportunities long term.
- To maintain the standards set by the company and its customers in all site operations within the factory environment.
- Investigate factory floor, technical and production problems, make informed decisions and liaise with the technical and production teams.
- To maintain customer complaints system and investigate as required.
- To ensure that all factory paperwork has been audited on an agreed frequency.
- To assist the technical manager in preparing for external audits.
- To help to ensure that the QMS is up to date and maintained
- To play a key role within the site HACCP team.
- Play a key role with development of the QA team to be group leaders.
- To liaise with customers and play a key part in customer visits.
- To deputise for the Technical Manager as and when required.
- Experience in a senior quality role within the food industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with fresh produce.
- Previously worked in a high care environment.
- Exceptional coordination and organisation skills.
- Confident in a customer facing role, with excellent communication.
- Willing to be flexible to working hours when required.
Apply for QUALITY SERVICES MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly