Do you want a Site Director role, with full P&L responsibility, working for a growing food manufacturer with sites throughout the UK?
Finsbury Food Group (FFG) is a leading speciality bakery manufacturer, with £320m turnover, and 3,200 employees, producing a diverse range of cakes, bread and bakery snack products for the major UK multiple retailers and the foodservice channel.
Memory Lane Cakes is part of Finsbury Food Group Plc. It is one of three sites that make up the Finsbury Food Group Cake Division.
It is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of pre-packed cakes to retailers and wholesalers. The business is predominately retailer branded however It also produces under the Thornton’s, Disney, Weight Watchers and Mars brands, as well as its own Memory Lane brand.
Role: Site Director
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: £very competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Do you have experience of leading a food manufacturing site / business unit including full P&L responsibility?
- Can you back up an Operations background with Commercial, Financial or other relevant functional experience?
- Are you inspirational? Can you clearly demonstrate strong leadership? Have you a collaborative leadership style? Do you demonstrate gravitas?
- Can you highlight examples of driving people initiatives including employee engagement, talent management and cultural change?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Managing Director for the Cake Division, this role is a key role within the Cake Board Leadership Team.
- The role includes full operational responsibility, including P&L, for the business including supply chain, whilst also working closely with the Commercial, Innovation/NPD teams and other support functions.
- Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the business strategy.
- Drive high standards of health, safety and wellbeing.
- Keep abreast of industry / sector developments / best practice; network effectively.
- Play a leading role in driving continuous improvement.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- A company committed to CSR, that works with charitable organisations, gives back to the community and is serious about sustainability.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/3794 to our retained consultant email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.