The is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing group based in Liverpool as part of their growing engineering and maintenance team.
My client are a global and instantly recognisable manufacturing organisation.
- All electrical and / or mechanical planned, unplanned maintenance, process automation support activities for the site.
- To be skilled / multi-skilled in an engineering maintenance trade (ideally electrical bias).
- To perform unplanned equipment repairs and complete planned maintenance activities as per the schedule.
- Time served electrically biased maintenance engineer
- Minimum 4 years experience in a maintenance role
- Process / Print / Food / Chemical / Packaging manufacturing experience
Up to £43,400 (inc shift allowance)
7.5% performance bonus
8% contributory pension