Our client are a global Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Planner in Leicestershire.
This role requires an enthusiastic and organised individual who has previous planning/logistics planning experience.
- Liaise with hauliers
- Produce accurate delivery schedules
- Efficient route planning
- Ensure deliveries are made on time
- Previous transport/logistics planning experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Able to work under pressure
What’s on offer?
- £24k + 18% shift allowance
- Shifts are between 6am and 10pm (for example, week 1: 6am – 2pm, week 2: 10am - 6pm)
- Excellent career opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.