Position: Technical Manager
Type: Short Term Contract
This is a site based Technical Manager role with a large food manufacturing business. It's a great opportunity, as they have numerous sites across the UK and you will be part of the senior management team on this high-profile site. As Technical Manager, you will have an eye for detail, the ability to drive standards to meet key targets and have a passion for Quality is a must!
- Educated to degree level, preferably in food science, technology or nutrition.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Proficient in HACCP and BRC.
- Experienced in working with product launch from concept
- Real foodie, with a good understanding of market trends and innovation.
- Developing and implementing the brand Quality Management Systems and utilising KPI information to enhance product performance.
- Liaising with third party suppliers and key customers to ensure all products are in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements as well as brand and consumer expectations.
- Approving supplier audits, ensuring all products are manufactured in line with BRC requirements and GMP codes of practice.
- As above, ensuring that new product ranges / launches adhere to government legislation including HACCP, due diligence guidelines and costs.
- Responding to on-going consumer trends and driving on-going product quality is also a key aspect of this exciting role
- My client is a profitable food to go business which is undergoing steady growth.
- They are highly committed to employee development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with clear career advancement.
- Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with LD/3797 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07703965454 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!