Quality Assurance Manager - Night Shift
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in our manufacturing site in Redmoor.
As a QA Manager you will be responsible to provide competent and efficient technical support and service to both internal teams and external customers to ensure that the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. To coordinate and maintain the activities required to meet safety and quality standards.
- To assist and support the technical manager and site teams to achieve technical control and business plan targets
- To provide support and cover as appropriate in the absence of members of the Technical team.
- Understanding site and business performance indicators, measuring, monitoring and advising on KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Fully understand customer specifications and needs
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Maintain in conjunction with technical manager relevant site systems and documentation to the required standard
- Understand customer complaints. Investigate, respond and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product deviations are investigated as necessary
- Coordinate internal audits/quality panels/GMP/hygiene audits to achieve necessary end result.
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The working pattern is from Sunday night to Thursday night and the working hours will be from 10pm to 6am.
The ideal candidate
- FMCG or Food manufacturing experience
- Excellent knowledge of CCP’s, traceability and HACCP and Allergens (Training provided)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of basic food safety and quality
- Actively works to improve the capability of others
- Is a role model, passionate and perseveres in pursuit of challenging goals
- Uses coaching techniques to help people reflect on feedback
- Involves the team in new projects and initiatives
- Talks positively about business challenges and future prospects
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £36,000
- 33 Days days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Lunch
- Free parking
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.