You have the chance to join a leading FMCG company who are dedicated to ensuring efficient processes. As the Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be supporting the engineering team in their PPM journey. You will be working with key stake holders in order to create a sustainable improvement culture.
This leading FMCG business based in Northamptonshire are a well-established consumer brand that are forward thinking and vested in ensuring consistent, sustainable processes. As the Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be working with key stakeholders across the end to end process in order to drive improvements.
You have the chance to join a leading company who are passionate about driving efficiency through continuous improvement and planned preventative maintenance. As the Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be part of a technical team leading the site improvement.
- Ensure the safe operation and maximise throughput of retail and direct automation systems by working to site PPM and working within site compliance regulations
- Ensure the site services are safe and all running in line with expectations
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure the servicing/ call outs are carried out in line with agreed schedules and in a safe manner
- Control the maintenance and facilities budget and look to reduce service costs and improve efficiency; assist in the creation of the M&R budgets as required
- Maintain correct record keeping, control of permits, and ensure Health & Safety practices are being adhered to by team and external contractors at all times
THIS WILL BE A MON - FRI DAYS ROLE BUT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO WORK ONE SUNDAY EVERY THREE WEEKS
A Multi- Skilled maintenance engineer with experience within a manufacturing or distribution setting and the following:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Experience working on automation systems
- Experience of liaising with contractors
- The ability to communicate effectively internally with key stakeholders
Circa £33,000 - £38,000 + Additional Benefits