Quality Assurance Supervisor
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a prestigious and successful food processor with an interesting and popular product range.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their Technical department.
Steward/SME of best practice, driving QC to live QA and compliance of food safety and integrity to the client standard.
- Carry out best practice live “Health checks” – verifying compliance of processes and systems and effective closure of non-compliance.
- SME for best practice COP compliance and verifier/Assessor for business standard.
- Managing the live Zone QA system and first proactive contact for process or product alerts.
- Champion for business systems continuous improvement food safety; quality compliance “right first time”.
- EQMS/Emydex “Super user” – ensuring line QA and EQMS/QMS live tablet standards are always up to date and complied with.
- Champion proactive GMP best practice standards at a department level. Coach/mentor/shadow ownership of line food safety/quality standards through continuous improvement.
- Drive food safety, integrity and audit standards to achieve Quality Improvement KPI’s and “audit ready” all the time.
- Food Hygiene Level 3 certified
- HACCP Level 3
- Internal Audit skills
- Lead Assessor
- Good communications skills
- Engaging, proactive and organised
What’s on offer?
- A salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Working hours of 6-2/2-10 rotational 5 days over 7.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Quality Assurance Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly