Specification Technologist (12 month contract)
Specifications Technologist (12 months)
C26k - £30k
Opportunity to work in one of the leading Food Companies in the UK. Excellent Company for career development and investment in people.
- Manage and generate where necessary specifications which incorporate the recipe information, ingredients declaration, nutritional and allergens information within all relevant legislation.
- Co-ordinate all information for new product specifications and transfer data into specific customer formats.
- Approve artwork ensuring it is technically correct and uses suitable print methods.
- Technical sign off for packaging including checking artwork against specification which adheres to current quality, safety and labelling legislations in market.
- Liaise with Innovation, Sales and International departments to ensure artwork is co-ordinated in line with the critical path.
- To receive artwork files, distribute to the key stakeholders, collate feedback and communicate with the relevant supplier/printer in line with deadlines
- Attend print runs where necessary as well as visits to other sites, suppliers and customers to ensure their Packaging processes meet customers’ requirements, and any trials that maybe need to be completed.
Excellent knowledge of specifications, labelling and food legislation is essential
For further information please send a CV and contact information to email@example.com