COMMERCIAL ANALYST / DEMAND PLANNER – CHILLED FOODS
Commercial Analyst / Demand Planner – Chilled Foods
Up to £40,000 (dependant on experience) + bonus + benefits
I am currently working with a leading manufacturer of premium chilled foods who supply the country’s leading retailers with a great portfolio of private label quality protein. Due to continued year on year growth, the business now requires a Commercial Analyst / Demand Planner to support the commercial relationship with some of the organisations largest retail customers.
As Commercial Analyst / Demand Planner you will be tasked with analysing sales and margin, both actuals and forecast, providing an analytical look at historic and future sales and provide an inventory analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Optimising working capital requirements by providing the information required to ensure the most efficient level of inventory.
- Providing the analysis required for management to make decisions regarding stock and financing.
- Providing the sales and margin analysis for management to make decisions regarding pricing and promotions and highlight risks and opportunities to business plans.
- Ensuring production planning forecasts are in line with inventory requirements.
- Producing high level monthly, quarterly and annual production demand plans.
- Producing weekly sales and inventory reports and analysis.
- Review and challenge sales forecasts and then produce inventory forecasts based on these with further input from Purchasing and Supply Chain.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Commercial Analyst, Demand/Inventory Planner, Category Executive, Commercial Executive or Buyer. You must have worked within FMCG, pharmaceuticals or ingredients historically and have the ability to communicate theories and conclusions both internally and externally.
Please forward your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for further information.