Salary: £45k + benefits
Are you a Quality Manager with previous experience in Food Manufacturing, who is looking for a great company to expand your knowledge, work with the leading retailers and supply the best products to customers worldwide? Then I have a great position for you!
My client has had their success and has grown over 50 years! As a manufacturing company working across 9 sites, they are one of the market leaders for their industry in the UK. They are now looking for an experienced career driven candidate to work and progress through the company with a competitive salary with a great opportunity to grow with this company.
- Manage Internal audit system to ensure all areas are audited accordingly to agreed schedules and that reports are submitted and followed up accordingly to agreed timescales and standards.
- To lead and conduct microbiology related, investigations and troubleshooting for the business in relation to the site and R&D teams.
- Ensure that the quality system is maintained and reviewed. To cover specifications, manufacturing and HACCP.
- To play a proactive role in improving product quality, food safety standards and site standards through training and support of process controls.
- Assisting in the transfer from any new lines from concept to production. Providing technical support to all employees, management and directors.
- Ideally degree level educated with minimum of 3 years Quality Management Experience
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Systems, BRC, HACCP and micro biological specifications
- Flexibility within the role as some travelling may be required
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LD/3803 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463 or mobile 07703965454.