Production / Maintenance Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Production / Maintenance Manager
Salary: £Competitive based on experience for the right candidate
Has been a leader in the marketplace for the last 20 years and is looking to grow business by developing and producing innovative products at great value while providing customers with exceptional service. They are looking for an individual to share the company’s ethos and to build a rewarding and successful career.
- Do you have a proven track record as a Production Manager and/or a background as a Maintenance Manager in a Food manufacturing environment? Experience of drinks manufacturing in particular would be beneficial.
- Can you demonstrate strong leadership skills and a track record in recruiting, training and motivating your staff?
- Are you an enthusiastic hands on manager who brings a positive logical approach to problem solving?
- Are you knowledgeable of GMP up to BRC standard?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the General Manager, this role will give you complete responsibility for managing and coordinating the manufacturing and store areas to deliver all quality, production, health & safety and food safety requirements.
- You will be responsible for all operational matters including KPI adherence, value added development of work practices and operational problem solving.
- You will demonstrate a full commitment to continuous improvement and the ability to improve performance through both people and process development.
- Be responsible for minimising the impact of downtime and be responsible to carry out and train the production staff in all aspects of the necessary maintenance to keep the assets at their best.
- You will lead by example a team of production operatives to ensure products are produced efficiently and to agreed specification.
Key skills/ Education:
- Ideally you should have at least 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment preferably at a management level or ready to take their next step in to production management.
- Must show strong leadership skills
- Education to a proven level to take in to account H&S, leadership, maintenance and food safety compliance.
- Outgoing and proactive with a can do attitude
As well as the opportunity to be in control of your own production facility, you will be joining a fast growing business where we are passionate about what we do! If you think this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and a covering letter
The deadline for applications is the 22nd of May and the successful candidate will start as soon as possible. Please note we will only accept written applications and only successful candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for Production / Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly