Successful family business are looking for a Production Manager to join their new leadership team.
This historic family run business create a wonderful set of products by fusing modern manufacturing processes whilst remaining true to the products tradition. The Food Manufacturers high growth rate has been built on the quality of their product in line with modern market trends. Their award winning product is exported to all four corners of the globe .
The growth is set to continue and is being supported by the expansion of their wonderful site, big capital investment projects and of course bringing in highly skilled individuals to join their friendly and committed team.
The Production Manager would be responsible for;
- The management of the 5 team leaders and rest of the production team employees.
- The manufacturing budget.
- Controlling and reducing costs while achieving monthly production targets.
- Deliver lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Labour allocation ensuring consistent and reliable work flow.
- Analysis of production and quality to detect and correct problems.
The successful Production Manager will be;
- Proven in production management.
- Experience in both batch and single flow in manufacturing and production.
- Knowledgeable in quality standards and systems.
- Knowledgeable in health and safety standards and compliance.
- A capable, strong manager.
- Knowledgeable in process improvement techniques in manufacturing and production.