Location: Direct House, Lancaster Way, Wingates Industrial Park Westhoughton Bolton BL5 3XU
Job Title: Technical Administrator
Working Term: Full time - Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Stateside Foods provides a fantastic environment in which to work and we recognise that our most important resource is our employees.
We offer a large benefits package which includes:
- Free Gym Membership for you and a family member
- Free pizza
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discount on high street brands/cinema tickets/travel and leisure
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social Events
- Secure On Site Car Parking/Bike Sheds
- Subsidized Canteen
- Plus more
- Completion of all daily/weekly customer complaints, including Retail Link, including: logging all complaints, responding to complaints, and trending complaints data on our systems.
- To make public the complaints received by both sites to staff in all areas.
- Completion of Customer Monthly reports.
- Completion of Monthly Management reports.
- Completion of weekly Technical KPI report.
- To trend, report and analyse data such as, Complaints, Non Conformances, GMP audits, and concessions.
- To perform projects and tasks that is of a reasonable request in line with the QA Department including trending of data, and additional reports.
- Creating purchase orders for authorised request forms.
- To liaise with vendors and request product details where reasonable.
- Cross referencing invoices against the logged purchase orders.
- To goods receive orders that have arrived on site within a specified period of time.
- Signing off invoices for purchased goods ordered through the QA and Technical department.
- To log spend on the departmental budget.
- Placing orders received from Departmental Managers for Cleaning, Operating Consumables, PPE and working clothes.
- To order services for cleaning and for cleaning repairs.
- To work closely with the Technical Services manager on reasonable projects.
- To lead monthly complaint review meeting
The Stateside Foods Person:
- Experience in Administration roles
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Organisational skills
- Inter personal skills
- Ability to analyse data of any kind
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position please click "apply" or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be invited to interview followed by an immediate start if successful.