Eden Scott’s client are a leading FMCG manufacturer who work with leading retailers across the UK and supply products internationally.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, we are recruiting for a Quality Manager to maintain the factory quality standards by delivering quality products and ensuring that Technical and GMP standards meet the customer codes of practise and legal requirements.
- Ensure product Quality & Safety by leading HACCP team and implementing CCP controls
- Ensure compliance to codes of practice and third part audits including BRC etc
- Plan and conduct internal auditing, GMP, HACCP system and product compliance audits
- Raise non-compliances and corrective actions
- Assist in technical aspects of NPD including customer specifications, raw material specifications, supplier approval etc
- Maintain Health, safety and environmental compliance within area of accountability
- Experience in a Quality leadership role in a chilled food environment
- HACCP Level 3
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- Experience leading compliance with retailer systems
- Experience with customer retail specification packages
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Rosina Geraghty on 0131 550 1137 or email a CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.