Quality Assurance Assistant
Our Client, listed in 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, is looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join their growing, fast-paced Food Manufacturing Business based in Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will provide support to the Technical and Production teams. Would suit a candidate from a Food Manufacturing Production team looking for a move into a Quality focused position.
- Preparation of samples for daily taste panel and storage of retained samples
- Input of data onto the Company database
- Preparation of samples daily for sending for laboratory testing
- Completion of laboratory submission forms
- Issuing and removal of Hold and Reject notices on warehouse stock
- Management of stock on positive release
- Audit Preparation
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the Quality Manager
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- A good command of English and effective communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a close team.
- An understanding of the importance of accuracy and the need to work to the highest possible standards.
- The ability to work to given deadlines, focusing on the tasks required
- The ability to support and aid operations
- Hard working
- Trustworthy and reliable
- High standards of work, consistently
- Impressive Growth and listed in 1000 companies to Inspire Britain 2015
- Bespoke Service creating Hot and Cold Processed Products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse Range of Customers including Food Manufacturers, Major Retailers and Food Service
- Small Team, Flat Structure, Owner Managers / Directors very hands-on with running the business, Good career opportunities
If you are hard-working, trustworthy and reliable and can consistently maintain high standards of work, then this role could be for you.
The role pays £8.03 to £8.43 an hour which equates to £16.5-£17.5k per annum.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4244 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.