Research Project Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
R&D and Innovation capabilities play a central part in this businesses growth plan. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to manage R&D projects focussing on some of the most fascinating and ground breaking areas of the food industry.
- You will manage and lead consumer projects which will include designing research to meet objectives
- Account Manage for new and existing clients. Prepare and approve client reports, assist in the organisation of seminars and conferences including the preparation and delivery of presentations
- Manage a team 7 ensuring their personal and team development roles are met.
- Provide consumer services and data interpretation to meet the needs of commercial product development.
- Project Manage multiple end to end research projects, including: briefs/proposals research execution, statistical analysis of data and reports. Coordination and evaluation of sampling sessions.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a food related subject
- A depth of experience gained within the food industry.
- Experience of people management is desirable
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Extensive knowledge of food and ingredients and a genuine interested in food and consumer trends
- With excellent communication skills you will have the ability to build and maintain relationships
Apply for Research Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly