Quality Manager (Full Time OR Part Time)
I’m currently working with a fast growing business who supply specialist ingredients into food manufacturers and distributors across Europe. They have a great reputation and are proud to offer very unique products with an unrivalled service.
To cover maternity leave, they are looking to a recruit a Quality Manager on a 16 month contract. The role is currently part time with 3 direct reports. However, they will also consider a full time candidate with the right experience. As a part time role, you can work any of the 3 days Mon-Fri.
- To lead quality within the business and ensure quality is embedded in all areas of the business, as a member of the site management team
- Ensuring quality risk is accounted for and managed in the operational and commercial activities of the business
- To manage the maintenance and development of the company quality management system
- To ensure the company remains compliant to the various quality standards certified to the business through the effective running of the quality function
- To manage the QC and QA team
- Managing and conducting internal audit programmes and assisting in the management of any associated CAPA’s
- Management of deviations and events including creation and closure of deviations, and supporting CAPA creation and execution
- Management of the laboratory, QC/QA staff and associated budgets
- Design and management of appropriate quality training modules for all relevant staff
- Preparation and hosting of audits by customers, certification bodies and regulatory agencies
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading the quality function in a commercial food and/or food ingredient environment working to FSSC 22000 and organic standards
- Experience of ISO 9001 Quality Management certification
- Experience of management and development of a QMS in a food environment
- Experience of managing, preparation and hosting of audits from customers, certification bodies and regulatory agencies
- Experience of managing a QC laboratory
The hours of work for the full time role are Mon-Thursday, 8am-5pm (although there can be some flexibility here) and Friday half day. The part time role would be pro-rata 3 days (of your choice). There is a competitive salary on offer, annual discretionary bonus based on performance and company pension scheme with 3% contributions.
If you would like to be part of a successful growing business, don’t delay in sending your application.
Quality Manager, Technical Manager, Assistant Technical Manager, Deputy Technical Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Team Leader, Full Time, Part Time, Part-Time
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly