Eden Scott’s client is a privately owned food processing and retail business. We are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant. This role would suit a recent graduate with a 1-2 years’ experience.
- Working with Marketing Manager and various stakeholders to create the marketing plan per key products and service.
- Set campaign objectives and define relevant target audience.
- Working with sales, technical and retail to identify USPs and key messages to ensure these are utilised in and communication material.
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing campaign for each product/service including marketing communication and collateral (digital and offline), PR and sales support and training material.
- Create timings and project plans.
- Work with key stakeholders to arrange pre campaign launce ensuring all aspects of the campaign are complete for the required date.
- Focusing on generating new leads and developing the customer relationship management system.
- Monitor and analyse competitor activity.
- Degree qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role
- On line and social medial marketing experience.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.