Head of Sales
Eden Scott’s client is a highly innovative drinks business with multiple listings across retail, health clubs, distributors and the travel market. This is a unique opportunity to join a small but highly experienced team and Non-Exec Board in helping to shape the future of this new business.
We are looking for likeminded, entrepreneurial talent that will cherish the opportunity to work within a start-up organisation to drive the sales strategy.
- Drive the overall sales strategy and increase listings across multiple channels.
- Drive and manage the value proposition.
- Attract and build a sales team.
- Manage and liaise with the major multiples and buyers.
- Support marketing activity and attend trade shows, exhibitions etc.
- Ensure a robust sales process and brand values are consistent.
- Weekly reporting / updates to the Board and Investors.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous branded sales experience within the Food, Drink or FMCG sector.
- Evidence of owning and driving the sales pipeline with full P&L responsibility.
- Multiple retailer experience and dealing with supermarket buyers.
- Experience with dealing and managing multiple distributors.
- Entrepreneurial flair, resilience and flexibility.
- You will be highly energetic, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be able to work under your own initiative to deliver results.
The role will involve UK travel. The successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK
This is a unique role that truly offers the successful candidate long term opportunities to be part of one of the fastest growing drink categories.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117 / 07949 304 727
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.