3 days left
- Contract Type
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: South East
Salary: competitive d.o.e
- You must have at least two years previous experience in a food manufacturing environment in a technical or product development role
- You will have working knowledge and understanding of products specifications.
- Commercially aware, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate in a team work structure.
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent is an advantage.
- Responsible for the translation of kitchen samples, trials and recipes up to a full production scale.
- Following the development teams project plans to ensure that products from first production runs are delivered in line with plan and right first time.
- Liaise with Development Technologists to ensure that both new and existing products developed are consistent during manufacture taking account of machine capabilities.
- Attend first production runs when necessary particularly new product designs and concepts.
- Attend weekly trials & first production runs review meeting.
- Ensure that relevant site personnel are clear on which trials and first production run samples are to be made available to the NPD Team.
- My client is part of a global food and drink manufacturing group with extremely exciting plans for the future.
- They are a major player within their sector & supply to the retailers.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/PPT to or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07399 935 170
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly