Health and Safety Co-Ordinator
My Client, a food manufacturer in North Wales, are currently looking for Health and Safety Co-Ordinator in the North Wales area.
This is a brand new role to the business so a really good opportunity to make the role your own. There will also be an element of basic HR admin with this role.
Working hours would be Monday – Friday 9am – 5.15pm but you must be happy to offer some flexibility around this. The salary is in the region of £20-25k and there is a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
Main duties would include:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Managing all health and safety records and documentation
- Delivering Health and safety induction training and promoting ongoing culture of this.
- Assist with the analysis of site incidents, addressing the root cause where necessary
- Liaising with the HR Team who are based at a second site, completing basic HR Admin for your site including Return to Work documents etc.
The ideal candidate:
- IOSH Certificate
- Risk assessment experience
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Some experience in HR admin would be ideal but training will be provided
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to discuss further, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org