Technical Assistant / Administrator
My Client is a multi-site food manufacturer and they are currently looking for a Technical Assistant / Administrator based out of their West Midlands/Worcestershire site.
This business is going through a period of huge growth and expansion, and so this position comes with fantastic opportunities and prospects for the right candidate.
Working hours would be Monday – Friday, office hours however there is a slight element of flexibility with this. The salary available would be roughly £25k.
Role / Description
· Update and maintain Quality and Technical systems in accordance with BRC standards to ensure Accreditation status is maintained
· Liaison with suppliers, monitoring supplier approval
· Manage specification systems in line with legal and customer requirements
· Review artwork and labelling
· Respond to complaints and complete complaint trend analysis
· Working alongside NPD department, ensuring technical compliance of products
· Taste paneling, product testing
· Previous experience of working in a technical/quality admin role within a food manufacturing environment
· Experience or a keen interest in working alongside NPD department
· Knowledge of BRC standards
If you would be interested in this role or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Technical Assistant / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly