7 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Head Miller to join one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and Globally.
- To manage and motivate production and warehouse staff including training in accordance with the job and company requirements and carrying out annual performance appraisals.
- Work within the companies Safety and Health guidelines and promote the companies Safety and Health policy and ensure Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Managing Mill performance.
- Liaise effectively with other departments to ensure that planned maintenance is carried out efficiently.
- Monitor and report Mill efficiencies against KPI’s.
- Ensure excellent stock control and reconciliation within all aspects of the operation.
- Ensure quality and consistency of finished products, including maintenance of site hygiene standards, and liaise with the Compliance Manager on matters of Food safety, Quality and Hygiene.
- Play an active role as a member of the site HACCP team.
- Proven record of milling skills. It would be advantageous to have already completed at least 4 NABIM training modules or other equivalent industry based qualifications.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of business management systems inclusive of WMS systems.
- Problem solving abilities to analyse situations objectively and reach logical solutions
- Effective oral and written communication with both colleagues and external customers
- Other relevant skills: teamwork, reliability, decision making, ability to build relationships, performance and results focused.
- You should expect a salary in the region of £36-38,000 PA + benefits.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Head Miller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly