Quality Control QC Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
Quality Control QC Analyst, Manchester
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced analytical chemist, to work within the QC Laboratory. The successful candidate will be required to provide accurate and reliable test results in accordance with written instructions and Good Manufacturing Practice and incompliance with Data Integrity requirements within a pharmaceutical environment.
Duties will include:
- Analytical testing activities associated with the analysis of product and materials ensuring GMP compliance in the laboratory.
- Production of accurate written reports, checking (peer data) and interpretation of results in incompliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Perform analytical testing using HPLC, GC, UV, Dissolution, FTIR and other equipment
- Comply with good housekeeping policy/HSE in laboratories
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise work to specified deadlines
- Be able to troubleshoot when anomalous results are obtained
- Preform calibration and checking of equipment and troubleshoot when equipment is not performing satisfactorily.
- Have good Knowledge of Pharmacopeias (Primarily EP and BP)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Chemistry and with at least five years' experience in a Quality Control laboratory.
- Experienced in routine analytical chemistry using a range of techniques including HPLC, GC, UV etc. to GMP standards, this must be within a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment
- Should be able to demonstrate their practical technical skills and knowledge of complex equipment and processes
- IT proficient and a good communicator.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Quality Control Technician, QC Chemist, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Testing, Laboratory Technician, Lab, Science, Scientist, Scientific, Lab, Manufacturing, Production Manufacturer, Manchester, Salford, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Lancashire
Apply for Quality Control QC Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly