Head of NPD
Would you like to work for a highly reputable, leading Chilled food manufacturer in the Midlands?
Are you able to Develop and Implement the development strategy for the business, ensuring it is aligned with the business and commercial vision?
- Be aware of food trends from across the world and understand how these can be translated into products which delight our customer and their consumers.
- Work closely with the Insight department to understand customer and market trends. Translate these into measurable action plans.
- Through effective communication ensure that the Development Department has a highly effective working relationship with our customer.
- Through the development and sales teams ensure new products are innovative, cost effective and efficient to manufacture and achieve or exceed business sales and profit targets.
- Lead the Development Team to ensure all targets and deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure that customer presentations result in the company being seen as the centre of excellence for product development.
- Develop the ‘foodiness’ of the Company Commercial team.
Are you experienced in a Head of NPD or Development Manager role within the chilled food industry?
Do you have experience of developing own label products for Tesco within the last 5 years?
If this sounds like the ideal career move for you and you met the above requirements, then please don’t hesitate to apply…