New Product Developer
Don’t miss this one! This is your chance to join a fast paced and expanding company, specialising in healthy, nutritional and innovative products.
Our client is looking for an New Product Developer to assist the NPD Manager and join their expanding team, based in the South East. £25,000-£30,000 DOE.
- Assisting with the implementation, supervision and maintenance of the Product Development systems and documentation.
- Ownership and delivery of product launches from concept to full launch, with adherence to all stages of the NPD process.
- Assist in the smooth transfer of products from kitchen and factory trials and introducing new products into full scale manufacturing.
- Creation of cross-functional relationships - internally & externally, team and customers.
- Regularly visit stores with commercial team to review and discuss trends and new product opportunities.
Skills and experience
- The candidate must have a sound NPD experience within the food industry.
- The ability to proactively establish gaps in the market and upcoming trends.
- Contribute food industry insight into marketing plans.
- A food related degree would be preferable.
Please send a copy of your updated CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0131 2265060 for a confidential chat.
Apply for New Product Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly