Quality Assurance Supervisor
I have a fantastic new vacancy for a Quality Assurance Supervisor in the Lancashire area.
This is a very exciting time for the business as they are undergoing a number of changes and improvements so it is a really good time to join the team.
The salary on this role would be in the region of £26-30k working Monday - Friday office hours. There are also some very generous benefits in terms of holidays, pension etc.
This is a great role, ideal for someone with a particular interest or focus on continuous improvement, as this will be a big part of the role.
The main responsibilities would be as follows:
- Be visible on the shop floor conducting daily audits, monitoring, reviewing and encouraging operators and reviewing all areas of operation from goods in to dispatch from a quality point of view.
- Lead the improvement programme for non-conformances
- Support with product & packaging trials and first production runs, oversee and authorise from a quality perspective
- Investigate complaints and complete trending and reporting, implementing corrective action to reduce and eliminate issues
- Lead the Quality change and improvement agenda, working cross functional to achieve objectives
- Participate/lead on site audits, liaising directly with customers, suppliers and third parties
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to discuss further, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org