UK Accounts Sales Manager
UK (Sales) Account Manager needed
As a revolutionary and unique award winning company, we are looking for an individual who is committed to drive sales through existing customer, in addition- who is ambitious to grow sales! We are keen to celebrate success and growth, and prepared to reward based on achievement of competitive KPi's with a generous bonus (Commission based).
Manage and develop UK accounts, by supporting existing distributors and Key Accounts. Develop new relationships and opportunities across a range of brands and market sectors; Operating in the Foodservice and the speciality independent retail market sector, you will engage with Hotels, Restaurants, Caterers and café’s, primarily in the luxury/premium end of this market for Artisan Biscuits Ltd.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have worked in an accounts/Sales focussed role, with demonstrable experience of growing sales an increasing revenue- ideally within the fine foods arena and have previous B2B experience. You will have strong persuasive and negotiation skills, have demonstrable experience of working within a results driven business, and have an opportunistic and optimistic approach to sales.
Experience and pre-requisites:
Demonstrable previous experience having achieved similar roles in your career history ;
- Motivation to sell and find value for customers in our products
- You'll be a true 'Do-er' who likes solution-focused action
- Ability to successfully drive revenue and growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships with existing customers
- Degree preferably but not a showstopper
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing / agency/ media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary as well as a number of other benefits including a new employee benefit scheme. Car Allowance/company car.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, along with a covering note advising of your desire to join our business!
All Candidates must have the right to work in the UK, and have necessary experience to fulfil the responsibilities.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for UK Accounts Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly