A dynamic SME food manufacturer with a premium customer base and ambitious plans for growth are seeking to recruit a Factory Manager to join their team.
- Management of a direct team of 6 within Production, Technical and Supply Chain.
- Leading the factory through transformation projects.
- Experience partnering with internal and external resources during the course of change.
- Management of operations, health, safety, supply chain and technical through a period of significant growth whilst ensuring engagement levels are maintained.
- Implementation a robust operation plan in line with KPI’s/Metrics set by senior management.
- Develop a leadership team to create a pipeline of talent in the organisation through coaching and project experiences.
- Implement a step change in accountability/ownership.
- Ideally Degree educated or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Operations Leadership (management) experience in a complex, fast paced food manufacturing environment
- A qualification within Health and Safety is a must
- Management experience in a food manufacturing environment or food products industry ideally chilled food
- Previously responsible for shift management, operations or factory leadership
- Experience with statistical analysis and practical application of Statistical Process Control on the shop floor, required
- Experience driving business results in the areas of Employee Safety, Product Quality & Safety, Environmental Compliance, Customer Service and Cost
- Experience developing and executing against operating budgets and capital plans, within a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading the development and successful implementation of complex projects in a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading and working with a diverse group of people