5 days left
- Contract Type
£22k - £27k + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Specifications Coordinator on behalf of our leading Food Manufacturing client based in Greater Manchester.
- To develop and maintain the customer and internal data requirements, including analysis and reporting.
- Developing and maintaining the customer relationship to maintain sales and promote profitable growth whilst driving the business forward.
- Providing reports and data to supply to their Technical Managers, enabling them to report back to their customers with regard to Technical information such as customer complaints.
- Maintaining compliance to customer specifications, systems and requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good attention to detail, delivering high quality work to deadlines under time pressure.
- Strong analytical skills to carry out detailed analysis and present recommendations in a way that is easily understood throughout the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; time management; self-motivation and organisation are also essential qualities.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Apply for Specifications Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly