HR Manager, Goole, East Yorkshire
The HR Manager will be proactive and provide a professional HR Service to the business through effective implementation of policies and procedures. To provide business aligned training and development of all employees that support the achievement of the company objectives and drive a high-performance culture for productivity and talent management.
- Identify, implement and design HR Projects as and when required.
- Work closely with Line Managers and Senior Team, providing them with expert advice and guidance, coaching and developing their knowledge on Policies, Procedures and People Management skills.
- Develop and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall business objectives.
- Resource planning - Support managers to maintain efficient resource levels, short term and long-term requirements, overtime managed in line with budget expectations.
- Recruitment & Selection - manage the recruitment process from end to end, design job descriptions /person specs, shortlisting, interviews, through to offer letter/Contract.
- Provide advice and guidance on all employee relations issues (disciplinary, grievance, absence/performance management etc) ensuring that they are managed to satisfactory conclusion.
- Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees. Ensure the staff handbook is comprehensive and up to date.
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary. Ensure every employee receives an annual review and coach/mentor managers on objectives/targets setting for their teams.
- Advise on pay, remuneration and benefits. Conduct annual salary reviews and external benchmarks on roles to ensure company remains competitive within the industry.
- Payroll management and maintenance of records.
- In consultation with line managers, follow up individual development needs and source training provisions as and when required. Training needs analysis completed for all key roles.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Benefits including 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays. 3% contributory pension, if eligible. You will be automatically enrolled into a workplace pension scheme.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following: Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, HR Advisor, HRBP, Business Partner, Food, Drinks, Manufacturing, Goole, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Wakefield, York