New Chapter Consulting are working with a leader in their field to source and secure a key individual to help the continued success of their site.
This is a challenging role, make no mistake. If you’re hoping for a site where you can sit back, watch the products fly out the door and the money fly in, then this probably isn’t for you.
This role is about improving everything every day.
Whatever you did the day before won’t be enough. We need someone who is happiest outside their comfort zone.
A leader and coach. Someone who wants to spend time out on the shop floor with the team. Developing and devising improvements plans to make things work better than the team thought possible.
What The Company Can Offer You
- They operate on a global scale and supply some brilliant customers.
- Every day will be a challenge and will stretch you.
- Great financial package.
- A supportive environment with autonomy and the opportunity to influence your team.
What you’ll need
- Experience in fast-paced manufacturing – ideally FMCG
- Lean and CI skills – 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen, DMAIC, SMED
- Outstanding communication skills – able to win hearts and minds from the shop floor upwards
- Track record of performance improvement and leading a team of over 200 people on site
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly