£25K-£30K + benefits
Offering a real career development opportunity this innovative food manufacturing business is now looking to recruit a Production Planner. You will provide support to the Planning Manager by assisting in the day to day planning for the site production departments, ensuring that sufficient stocks and materials are available to meet daily customer orders.
- To produce the initial production plan for the production departments based on the daily stocks and orders.
- To order all relevant internal materials to ensure production plans can be met and orders can be fulfilled.
- To assist the Planning Manager with any ad hoc reports, investigations or planning as and when required.
- To ensure adequate maintenance of the relevant computer systems and files.
- To obtain, update and monitor the daily stock reports for raw materials and finished products.
Skills and experience
- Planning experience gained within the chilled food industry is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus on the right priorities
- Ability to solve problems proactively and make effective decisions
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- A logical thinker with strong numerical, analytical and evaluation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High standard of IT skills and advanced excel knowledge.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref: BH1114D - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 204 8581
Atkinson Page is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job