Working closely with a diverse supplier base you'll manage the quality of raw materials and packaging throughout the supply chain.
Supporting suppliers to ensure raw material quality, availability, safety, ethical and legal standards are all met and exceeded.
- Approving new suppliers and products
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders to deliver results
- Troubleshooting unexpected issues and resolving them.
- A graduate in a food science or related discipline
- Technical or QA experience gained in a retail or food manufacturing environment
- Lead assessor with hands on auditing experience would be an advantage
- Experience of a range of high and low risk product environments would be beneficial
- You should be able to show examples of technical innovation and influencing to be able to inspire both suppliers and store operational teams to deliver exceptional quality standards
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales