QA Engineer - High profile drinks manufacturer
My client is seeking a passionate and ambitious QA Engineer who is looking to fast track there career with a global brand that offers exciting travel opportunities across there European region.
My client is a leading beverage business that has been in operation for over 20 years. Well known globally for having an exciting brand that generates a mysterious and cool image for its customers. They are seeking a passionate QA Engineer who is excited by an opportunity to fast track there career in a role which will involve at time extensive travel across Europe and the UK to its manufacturing sites and suppliers.
In this newly created role due to the rapid growth of the business my client is looking to bring in a QA Engineer who is truly passionate about the company and its brand. Reporting into the QA Manager for Europe this role will be responsible for supporting and improving the QA processes across the EMEA region. This includes auditing of suppliers & contract manufacturers, investigations into the consumer complaints & non-conformance's, supporting the QA Manager in the management of the QA function across the EMEA. Other responsibilities include;
- Conducting scheduled external Quality / Food Safety Management System Audits as assigned.
- Providing QA leadership on assigned projects (particularly NPD projects).
- Conducting investigations into consumer complaints & non-conformance's.
- Conducting internal audits for the Quality department.
- Attending and monitoring trial productions as assigned (including NPD & Packaging)
- Analysing data, interpreting & then reporting as requested (external lab analysis, NPD data and Quality metrics).
- Writing SOP's.
- Improving the Quality Management Systems.
- Any other duties as required in support of the running of the regional Quality department
To be successful in this role you will need to be ambitious and passionate for the brand. Ideally having a few years' experience working within the Quality department of a Food & Beverage Company and a thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems. This exciting opportunity does at times have extensive travel required across Europe but offers an amazing opportunity to fast track your career.
- Travel required - approx. 50% including International travel
- A science degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the Quality function of a Food & Beverage organisation.
- Experience of QMS Auditing preferable
- Experience of Non Conformance and Incident Management
- Experience with statistical analysis and Six sigma/ Lean methodologies advantageous.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking & committed to a career in Quality Management
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Effective communication skillsLead Auditor Certificate (Desirable)
- Advanced / Level 4 HACCP certificate (Desirable)
- Advanced/ Level 4 Food Safety or Food Hygiene certificate (Desirable)
On offer is an opportunity to fast track your career working in a fast paced environment with a global brand on a base salary of £40 - £45k + excellent package.