Technical Services Manager
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with a leading FMCG manufacturer who supplies their products to leading retailers and wholesale customers in the UK. We are recruiting for a Technical Services Manager who will develop, manage and implement quality and food safety systems in compliance with customer and audit requirements.
- Management of the group technical services team to include task and project allocation, team training, performance & development and resource management
- Implementation of quality & Technical systems across all production sites
- Manage the group supplier management approval system (including risk assessments and compliance to supplier audit schedule)
- Manage internal auditors against Group QMS and respond to any required actions
- 3 years management experience in the technical/ quality field within the food industry
- Relevant Auditor qualification
- Detailed understanding of HACCP, TACCP, BRC, GMP, Customer codes of practice
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Rosina Geraghty of Eden Scott directly on 0131 550 1137.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com
Apply for Technical Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly