As the Hygiene Manager responsible for the day to day management of the hygiene teams.
- Implement and maintain a thorough and complete cleaning schedule with associated procedure
- Leading any aspects of hygiene for audits, inspections and customer visits.
- Record and act upon KPI systems both internally and customer based. Making sure to follow up with any KPI issues ie. falling behind.
- Work alongside the site operations and technical team to provide support with issues that may arise.
- Utilise a number of tools such as DMAIC 5S, Value Stream Mapping, SMED.
- Maintain the Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and other employees in accordance with the Health & Safety Act 1974 as well as adhering to Control of Substances Hazard to Health (COSHH) regulations.
- 2 Years' experience within a Technical/Hygiene
- 3 Years' experience and knowledge of FMCG (desirable)
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email, Word,Excel and PowerPoint
- Food safety level 3 or more
- HACCP level 3
- IOSH/COSHH Training.