Our client are a very successful food manufacturer based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Planning Manager in Lincolnshire.
This role requires an experienced candidate who can effectively manage a team whilst having the responsibility for determining the production capacity.
- Lead capacity planning activities to ensure targets are met
- Review planning and production data and trends
- Communicate effectively with different parts of the business
- Manage and coach a high performing team
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Experience within the Food Industry
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £40-45k
- Monday – Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly