Our client are a very successful food manufacturer based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Planning Manager in Lincolnshire.
This role requires an experienced candidate who can effectively manage a team whilst having the responsibility for determining the production capacity.
- Lead capacity planning activities to ensure targets are met
- Review planning and production data and trends
- Communicate effectively with different parts of the business
- Manage and coach a high performing team
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Experience within the Food Industry
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £40-45k
- Monday – Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.