An opportunity exists for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to work alongside a team of skilled engineers, operating large production lines for a Global FMCG company.
My Client is a large FMCG Manufacturer who specialise in chemical manufacturing. They are currently in a significant expansion period and require skill Engineers to join their highly successful team to assist with the increase in production.
The role will be assisting with capital projects, engineering budgets and day-to-day engineering support:
- Support the management of the maintenance and engineering function to ensure optimum operation within the Organisation.
- Identify productivity and cost saving opportunities, and the support of capital projects.
- Attend regular team meetings reviews with the other Engineers to determine consistent and agreed working methods are adopted.
- Proven Engineering Experience
- Recognised Electrically/Mechanically Biased
- Engineering Apprenticeship / ONC / HNC Qualified PLC programming skills (Omron / Siemens essential)
- Knowledge of robotic systems
- Excellent electrical / mechanical fault-finding skills
- Knowledge & experience of project management /implementation.
- Work for a global brand who manufacture specialised chemical products
- Attractive salary on offer to reflect candidate's experience