Specification Technologist, East of England. c£27,000
Can put you hand to QA work?
I have your next dream position.
My client is looking for a new Specification Technologist to be based in the East of England
As the Specification Technologist you will report to the Technical Manager, with responsibilities;
• To complete and maintain specifications
• To ensure each product has an approved and finalised product specification.
• The role will also involve involvement with generation and checking off artworks
• Nutritional Calculations
• Cover Quality Assurance role
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have;
• A minimum of 2 years’ specification writing experience
• A good analytical might set and good attention to detail
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment and be good at managing different work criteria.
Salary up to £27K
Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly