Health and Safety Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager to join a very established client of mine based in Wiltshire, my client are a large food manufacturing group with sites all over the UK supplying the major multiple retailers branded products. This role will report into the Site Director
You will be responsible for supporting the Site Manager, Operations teams and the Group Head of Health & Safety in developing and delivering best in class Health and Safety solutions which builds a safety culture and ensures the site is a safe place to work and visit.
To provide competent advice at all levels to ensure the highest possible standards of Health and Safety Management is achieved in compliance with our Health and Safety Policy and to lead the development and implementation of the site Health and Safety Strategic Plan.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Diploma Qualified
- Member of IOSH or equivalent body.
- Chartered member of IOSH or working towards
- Environmental qualification an advantage
- Lead auditor standard
- Previous Health and Safety experience at a senior level gained within manufacturing.
- Understanding of current and proposed Safety Legislation
- Understanding of current and proposed environmental legislation.
- Knowledge and experience of Health, safety and Environmental management systems
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment desirable but not essential
WHATS ON OFFER
- Salary up to £50k dependant on experience
- Holiday Entitlement
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then please send me your most recent up to date CV to Giuseppe@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857348079.
I look forward to hearing from you
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly