Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands
This is a fantastic Senior Technical role with a well-known food manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK.
- You will have knowledge & experience of food manufacturing & processing techniques.
- Relevant HACCP & auditing qualifications & detailed working knowledge of relevant UK/EU legislation
- Highly motivated, determined & enthusiastic individual with strong leadership & team building qualities.
- High level of planning & project management skills
- Work closely with the Technical Manager to ensure technical policies & quality management systems are suitably established, maintained & applied
- Maintenance & enhancement of the quality management systems
- Drive technical problem investigation & problem solving in conjunction with local technical & group supply management
- Responsibility for day to day management of Technical Department including internal audits
- Co-ordinate HACCP across all departments
- My client is a well-known food manufacturing company
- They are without a doubt a market leader within their sector & supply to the major retailers.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DP/3826 to or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly